I am working 14-hour days, so in lieu of writing, I link.
- Some people, (pro-choice and anti-abortion alike) argue that if pro-lifers really believe that abortion takes the life of a human being, then killing abortion providers is a morally acceptable, or even imperative, action. Shared Sacrifice published my response in The Fallacy of Justifiable Homicide.
- Consistent Life released a Statement on Killing of Dr. Tiller.
- Marysia asked pro-lifers to commit themselves to nonviolence in deed, word, and thought in An Open Letter to the Prolife Movement, from a Prolifer.
- The murder moved commenter vitameme to start a new blog.
- And, this just in, Tiller’s clinic will not re-open. I’m frightened that this will embolden more assassins.